Saturday, September 29, 2007

weekly update

hey guys,

ive been in hospital again, with another tummy bug. this one hit me like a truck, i was fine when i went to bed, but then i woke up and started puking and just didnt stop...the hospital staff actually recognise me now...how sad...
last night we had traditional kenyan dancers come and perfom for us. It was a very energetic show, abd they sure could shake their booty :P
the walls for the classrooms are now high enough that we are using scaffolding. Ive not gotten any fotos of it yet because ive been bed ridden.
im now focuses mainly on my kili summit and getting my Uk visa. Ive started organising my uk pub work as well. The way things have panned out, i will be leaving CK early to get my visa so i can meet steph in the UK.
this week has been rather dull compared to the last couple of weeks.
i still havent gotten any sms from people...whats going on??
i think thats all for now.
Cheers,
Jasha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey little bro

So I've finally found time to re-check my emails and come to you're blog for the first time hooray lol

Maybe you wrote the mobile number down wrong so millions of messages have been sent to a non existant number?? Or maybe your cheep kenya phone is plastic lol just kiddin I'll send you a message now to test my theory...oh wait it'll be ungodly hours of the morning over there lol good thing i remembered before i sent it. Hehe I'll do it later

Try not to hospitalise yourself again ok?

By the way I also heard about Dan not going to London straight away...that sux for u and steph - especially steph all on her lonesome. Hope u guys work it out

Anyway this "comment" is becoming an email so i'll go lol

Take care xoxoxoxo
luv ur big sis

8:56 AM, October 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

7:11 AM, November 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home