Friday, December 28, 2007

The Belvedere Arms

This week has been pretty hectic. I worked on christmas day (unsurprisingly) but close was at 6.30 which was nice. After work we went to the Belvedere Arms in Sunningdale. The bel is a sister pub to the red lion, owned by the same parent company. As such, the 2 places r alsmot exactly the same to each other. we left the bel at about 10pm, and us red lions went back to the staff house. We were given 2 bottles of wine and some chokkies by our manager. I drank some wine and got slaughtered. I woke up at 3pm the next day and told myself i would never drink again. I have the biggest scratch on my back, which i was told i got from falling onto the corner of a tv.

The only other thing worthy of note is when i was actually working at the bel. My frist shift i worked was on christmas eve, on a night that was medium for the bel. When we first got there the place just smelled of money. Apon entering the place i knew this was the place that the rich and beautiful go to actually have a night out.

I just did the usually barkeeper thing form most of the night. im glad the place stocks the same drinks and the till is the same as the red lion, otherwise i woulda been really thrown in the deep end.

The night was actually quite fun. The chicks were hot and not too snobby. they tipped very well indeed and for most of the night i had some girls winking at me, i even had a few guys wink at me which was quite flatering, but dont tell steph that.

ive done a couple more shifts there, only becuase they r short staffed.

steph and i r due to leave the red lion first wek of january. after that we r gonna lie low untill dan gets here. then after that we have no plans. how exciting.

thats all for now.

cheers
Jash

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww doesnt sound too bad mate. Glad you're having a decent esperience. How was you're NYE? You have to work that night too I take it yes? Our NYE was fantastic. We all went to Terry's place where he's now filled up his pool. Which is Heated. Faces the sunset. Has a Spa, and doesnt mind taking alcohol in. lol. my god twas aweosme. You would have loved it methinks! Damn better than Blue's Point I can tell you!

Bet you're glad you got out of Kenya before all this shite ey? Damn it looks bad. TIA man. TIA. When you meeting up with Rishi? Is that still on the cards? YOU BETTER GO TO THE BRITISH MUSEUM AT SOME POINT MAN! I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN IF YOU DONT! And get me some book or something to do with the Mycenaen or Minoan collections in Bronze Age Greece sections. Ill pay a veritable arm and a leg!

Keep safe mate. Enjoy yourself. Resist the ladies, and refer them to me!

Cheers

Chris

9:28 PM, January 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home